About Me

Great Falls, Montana, United States
AKA. Dave Perry

Friday, September 21, 2007

Homecoming 2007

Well, this week has been homecoming for the mighty Great Falls High Bison. It has been a week of dressing crazy, powder puff football, King and Queen assembly, Parade, and will commence with the football game tonight. The girls have both been getting into it with the crazy clothes days etc... Brooke played in the Powder Puff game on Tuesday night. She was #00 and was a wide receiver. They played the freshman and won 6-0. The boys have to be the cheerleaders and watching them perform is about as funny as the game. I am sure we will go to the parade today, the theme is Saturday Night Live! So they will all be dressed as SNL characters. Then tonight is the Football game. Not much else new....Trac has been busy with the Architects picking colors, lighting etc... I try but have below average skill sets when it comes to picking out things like that. I know where my strengths are. Demolition and painting. One can sense the change of the season. Leaves are just starting to turn and nights are getting cooler.
It is making it harder to go golfing at sunrise. (to damn cold at 5:45) However......I am going tommorrow morning! Gotta go while you can! Pretty soon it will be time to bust out the ski's.
And after much, and I mean much thought, it sounds like I might play city league basketball again. We vowed that last year was our last, but......it sounds like we may play one more year. Getting to old for it, but I guess it keeps you healthy. I mean it isn't like I am canoeing up the freakin Missouri river with one paddle or something! (Now who in their right mind would do that?????) One last thing, Joyce and Ron you are in our thoughts and prayers. And we feel very positive that this trip to Rwanda will reap incredible rewards. Stay safe and do what you do...and things will all work out. Have a great weekend everyone and remember, tomorrrow is not guarnteed... so live for today!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you for your positive energy - today Ron is sporting the Bob Marley t-shirt - no woman no cry. I'm sure he'll shed a few tears. The powder puff game must of been an experience - your beautiful girls are maturing into beautiful young women - wow. Reading your blog always puts a smile on our face and laughter in our heart. Love to you all.

PDXSOLO said...

Dude still playing basketball. Are you taking growth hormones again. If I played on a league again I would have to have a nine foot hoop. You are the man